One of the many things that set us apart from any other Catholic Elementary school here in San Diego is our unique relationship to St. Augustine High School. Apart from their close proximity to one another in North Park, both schools were founded by the Order of St. Augustine. Because of this special connection, the two schools established the Augustinian Promise that grants admission to St. Augustine High School to any young man graduating from St. Patrick School. The young man must exemplify good Christian values and meet several other requirements. We are a proud Augustinian School!
St. Patrick School is a wonderful place for your student and family.
We are enrolling now and are open to enrollment any time of the year, if space is available in the class you inquiring about.
To get started, call our school office today at 619-297-1314 or complete the interest form to the right or below for a school tour and to find out more about registration.
Enrollment is simple and only requires a few steps. We encourage a tour of your classroom and your student is welcome to spend the day with us as well.
Click on the following links to view information about tuition, check out our handbook and to read important forms.
- 2021-22 School Tuition Rates: The tuitions and fees are subject to volunteer participation and other contributing factors. Financial Aid may be available for those who qualify. Contact our office for more information.
- Re-Open Plan 2020: Please see how St. Patrick School is keeping all students and teachers safe amidst the pandemic.
- Parent Handbook: The Parent Handbook is the main resource for parents and students; please read it carefully. A paper version of this document is provided to each family at our back-to-school night. If you have questions on the written material, please contact the office.
- Parent Contract: The PDF form can be downloaded and completed. Once filled out, forward to the school office by email or print and mail or deliver to our school office at 3014 Capps St, San Diego CA 92104. (Parent Contract: Spanish)
- Health Check-Ups for School Entry: Kindergartners and First Graders ONLY: This form must be completed by parents and signed by physicians prior to start of school. Please contact the office with questions or concerns. This form should be returned to the office. Contact school office for form.
Check out our Parents Page for information on before and after school care, volunteering, uniforms, fundraisers and more.
On our About page, find out more about our Augustinian Promise which is a guaranteed admission program St. Patrick School has with St. Augustine High School.
Daily School Schedule
First Bell — 8:15 am
Second Bell — 8:20 am
Prayer and The Pledge of Allegiance
Grades 6 – 8: 9:55 – 10:05 am
Grades 1 – 5: 10:05 – 10:20 am
Grades K – 2: Lunch 11:50 – 12:10 pm/Play 12:10 – 12:30 pm
Grades 3 – 5: Lunch 12:10 – 12:30 pm/Play 12:30 – 12:50 pm
Grades 6 – 8: Lunch 12:40 – 12:50 pm/Play 12:50 – 1:10 pm
Dismissal — 3:00 pm for all students
St. Patrick School Interest Form
If you are interested in receiving more information about St. Patrick School, please complete the following and we will contact you within 24 hours. Thank you.